We have just released a MOLLE knife sheath available in three lengths of 5, 6 and 7 inches. We have named it in honour “Mad Jack” Churchill – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill.
It was developed at a customer’s request to modify our popular bayonet sheath for the SOG Seal PUP Knife and we extended the range to sizes above, the 7 inch is ideal for the Fairbairn Sykes Commando and other knives and is the first version we are launching.
Some of its features:
• New Laser cut 500D/500D laminate MOLLE grid on front which lines up with the rear MOLLE rows for seamless mounting behind other pouches. Ultra strong and lightweight.
• New laser cut Laminate MOLLE/PALS attachment system. Lower profile, lighter weight and does not absorb moisture.
• Has own internal HDPE card blade insert. Free of charge replacement inserts for lifetime of product if ever needed.
• Adjustable hook and loop hand guard retention, sewn in lines to cut down to required size.
• Removable and adjustable bungee elastic retention loop and webbing tab at end of the hand guard, ideal to quickly loop over hand guard to hold in place.
• Two placements positions for retention hook/loop, high and low.
• Will also accept most knives up to 7 inches long and 1 1/4 inch wide.
• Available in Multicam Original, Coyote Brown and Black.
• Reinforced stitching using nylon bonded rot and mildew resistant thread and externally bound seams.
• Superb build quality with laser cut fabric (heat sealed), precision automated sewing.
• Proudly made in the UK.
• Lifetime Defect Warranty.
Here is a link to the listing on GKE – https://www.genkit.co.uk/en/listings/438646-7-inch-mad-jack-knife-sheath
Available to pre-order through GKE with a 15% pre-order discount already applied.